freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] compile error in 0.90

From: Andor Demarteau
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] compile error in 0.90
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 21:12:34 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Matthias Quasthoff wrote:
 > I think there is a patch to libjingle out there. I think u should search
 > for openssladapter and lingjingle in google groups or something (I found
 > it quickly back then)
here's the link:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-talk-open/browse_frm/month/2006-02

seams it's missing a libery it nees where configure isn't checking for it
now:
mkdir .libs
libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/lib/libltdl.la'
make[1]: *** [freetalk] Error 1

installing the extra package libltdl3-dev on debian (test/unstbale)
got rid of this error, this is an error in th configure script as it
should check for this lib IMHO

okay compilation compled, wish me luck in testing :)
cheers thanx for the quick responses sofar

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: address@hidden
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor