freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] /me messages

From: Matthias Quasthoff
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] /me messages
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:41:12 +0200

Hi all,

today I received a jabber message starting with "/me" from one of my
contacts and freetalk displayed it like "<contact name> -> /me did
something". The thing I would expect is "<contact name> did something".
>From a look at the sources it doesn't seem like I forgot some
configuration. Have I?

I created a patch in color.scm that solves the issue for me. Do you want
me to file a feature request or to send this patch to a particular
place?

By the way, I'm really looking forward to the Jingle integration :-) Is
there a general freetalk roadmap to see where one could help out? Would
it be appreciated?

Best,
Matthias