freesnell-discuss

Re: [FreeSnell-discuss] regular wavelength intervals

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: Re: [FreeSnell-discuss] regular wavelength intervals
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:49:22 -0500 (EST)

 | Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:09:57 -0500
 | From: Willie Jin <address@hidden>
 |
 | Is there any way to set it at a constant interval though?

I have added an optional argument to `samples' to control spacing of
samples.

<http://people.csail.mit.edu/jaffer/FreeSnell/freesnell.html#index-samples-52>

 -- Function: samples k
     Sets the number of abscissa coordinates to K.  The default value
     is 200.

 -- Function: samples k spacing
     Sets the number of abscissa coordinates to K.  SPACING is one of
     the (single-quoted) symbols `eV', `ratio', `wavelength', or
     `wavenumber', and determines the spacing of the samples.  The
     default spacing is `ratio' if the endpoint ratio is between 1.5
     and 10000; and `wavelength' otherwise.

     Note that SPACING does not need to match the abscissa scale.  To
     generate 10 samples at evenly spaced wavelengths, do:

          (samples 10 'wavelength)

The development version is updated:
<http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/ftpdir/users/jaffer/FreeSnell.zip>

Also, the CVS repository is updated: