freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] Scanning for games

From: David Karlgren
Subject: [freesci-develop] Scanning for games
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 07:38:59 +0100

Hello

I need some support here.... I seem to be very unlucky running FreeSCI on my Gentoo laptop. Compiling works just fine, but the second I launch the freesci binary it freezes the entire X server, displaying a message "scanning for games...".

I tried even without any games, just running the freesci binary from an empty folder.

What on earth should I do?

Best regards
David Karlgren