freesci-develop

[freesci-develop] cvs: skovmanden

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: skovmanden
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:40:48 +0100

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     skovmanden      2004/03/01 13:40:48 GMT

Modified files:
        .              : Tag: glutton ChangeLog
        src            : Tag: glutton config.c config.l
        src/engine     : Tag: glutton game.c kgraphics.c
        src/gfx/resource: Tag: glutton sci_pic_1.c sci_resmgr.c
        src/include    : Tag: glutton gfx_options.h gfx_resource.h
                         gfx_sci.h sci_conf.h

Log message:
* Made pic drawing aware of pic port bounds
* Add configuration option 'pic_port_bounds'
* Add special logic to kSetPort() to change pic port bounds at run-time.

As it turned out, we don't actually need the pic_port_bounds option
because we can get away with autodetecting it under the right
circumstances (as in the case of Jones). Oh well, the FreeSCI logic
now depends on it.

Lars