freesci-develop

Re: [freesci-develop] Question

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: Re: [freesci-develop] Question
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:59:44 +0100

Hi,

> New guy here :)

Welcome! :-)

> i have a simple question : will there be SCI32 Support?

I'm afraid that this question is anything but simple ;-)
In short, I don't think I can say anything else than that we'd like to have
SCI32 support, and that there is no one working on it right now. There are
a lot of SCI versions older than SCI32 which will have to be tackled first.

In case that helps: The current stable version of FreeSCI is 0.3.3, the
unstable branch is labelled 0.6.0. We did not originally plan on even
investigating SCI32 in detail before the 1.0.0 release.

> or is that not a good subject to discuss :P

I'm afraid that there is little chance for a discussion unless someone steps
ahead as a volunteer for implementing that.

llap,
 Christoph