freepywebserver-discussion

[Freepywebserver-discussion] Let's get this party started

From: luizbag
Subject: [Freepywebserver-discussion] Let's get this party started
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:59:37 -0300 (BRT)

Hi guys,

I've been searching for a database API to use in a python project and
found Django. Django is a Web Framework and it has many functionalities.
It also comes with an embedded development web server.

I think we should all take a look at that and start to do some coding or,
at least, understand how the web server works and isolate it from django.

It would be a good start, don't you think???