Patch: PETE Patches: NewField->Field

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Patch: PETE Patches: NewField->Field
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:10:05 -0700

We continue replacing the old field abstraction with the new field
abstraction.  Using an updated PETE (not included), we modify the PETE
input files by replacing PoomaField{,Vector}.in with
PoomaNewField{,Vector}.in.  The changes to the resulting header files
consists of additional blank lines produced by PETE's MakeOperator.

2001-09-11  Jeffrey D. Oldham  <address@hidden>

        * Field/FieldOperators.h: Minor blank lines added.
        * Field/PoomaFieldOperators.h: Likewise.
        * Field/VectorFieldOperators.h: Likewise.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaClass.in: Remove ConstArray.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaDynamicArray.in: Likewise.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaField.in: Remove ConstField.  Add MakeReturn.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaFieldVector.in: Likewise.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaNewField.in: Remove this file.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaNewFieldVector.in: Likewise.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaOps.in: Prefix abs with 'std'.
        * Pooma/PETE/PoomaVectorClass.in: Remove ConstArray.

Tested by       constructing new header files
                compiling Pooma library
                building Field tests
                using Linux and gcc 3.1
Approved by     Stephen Smith