Tool to Test All Pooma Regression Tests

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Tool to Test All Pooma Regression Tests
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:33:02 -0700

        To ensure that the correctness of the Pooma test executables
when changing the Pooma code, I have created a QMTest testsuite that
exercises all the Pooma test executables, summarizing the results for
easy perusal.  QMTest is a regression testing package, resulting from
the Software Carpentry competition.

        I encourage you to install the software on your machine,
performing nightly builds.  In the near future, I will ship a
testsuite that runs the benchmark code so we can test for increases in
running times.

        For more information, please read the README file in the
attached gzipped tar file.

Thanks,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden