Re: [pooma-dev] Metrowerks and template member functions

From: Julian C. Cummings
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Metrowerks and template member functions
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:48:57 -0700

John,

I had to move the definitions for those template constructors
out of the class definition because of an apparent bug in the
aCC compiler on our HP machine here at Caltech.  It complains
because we are accessing the non-static data member "domain_m"
here, which should be perfectly fine.

I made the change under the impression that it would be OK for
other compilers, but it clearly is not.  So go ahead and change
those files as needed for CodeWarrior.  I will just make a note
of the hack required for the HP compiler.  You should report
the bug in CodeWarrior to Metrowerks, and I will bug HP about
their (numerous) compiler bugs.

Thanks, Julian C.

From: Scott Haney <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:38:44 -0600