Should we make a branch for POOMA

From: John Hall
Subject: Should we make a branch for POOMA
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 00:00:05 -0600

Scott,et al.:
Jean, Don, and I have a critical deadline of April 15 (yes, that's when it finally turned out to be) and we are making tremendous progress towards it. We have already coded the majority of the relevant parts to meet this deadline using Pooma R2. We need to be sure that we can keep moving forward at least until then. So I was thinking that we might need to tag the repository soon so that we could keep working and minor fixes could be made to the branch while you guys undertake the major changes you require as you start to remove the old field.
Take care,
John Hall