Re: RFA: Reorder Initializers

From: Jeffrey Oldham
Subject: Re: RFA: Reorder Initializers
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:06:59 -0800

Good news!  I turned off g++'s -W warning flag and the warning about
omitting initialization of the base class in a copy constructor
disappeared.  After removing these changes, I will commit the patch
since Scott Haney approved the reorderings of the initializers.

The consensus of the previous discussions is that Pooma will support
warning-free compilation using factory compiler settings.  For g++,
this is apparently "-Wall".

Thanks for all your help,
Jeffrey D. Oldham
address@hidden