error checking files in...

From: James Crotinger
Subject: error checking files in...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:41:22 -0800

I just checked in a file (just added a comment to ElementProperties.h) and got the following message:

ezmlm-send: fatal: unable to switch to /home/pooma/lists/pooma-cvs: access denied

I'm currently using the :ext: method with my username and ssh password (I just sent Mark a new key so hopefully I can use RSA RSN).

So far I haven't received a CVS message regarding the check-in, but the check-in appears to have taken place.

        Jim

James A. Crotinger

Software Research Scientist

Proximation, LLC