freeon-users

[Freeon-users] Documentation

From: Jose R. Valverde
Subject: [Freeon-users] Documentation
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:23:00 +0200

Personally, that is the part that I miss the most in this project.

Would it be possible to get e.g. a wiki so at least we can contribute to
document it with examples, tips, etc...?

Meanwhile, what tool do you use to visualize the results (orbitals, etc.)?
I am interested in visualizing the electronic structure of complex systems
(large drugs and their interactions with proteins) --if I can get the
calculations done in a sensible time.

                        EMBnet/CNB
                Scientific Computing Service
        Solving all your computer needs for Scientific
                        Research.

                http://bioportal.cnb.csic.es
                  http://www.es.embnet.org