freeipmi-users

Re: [Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI-0.3.0 on FreeBSD 6.1: ipmi-sensors- sdr-ca

From: Tejram Meena
Subject: Re: [Freeipmi-users] FreeIPMI-0.3.0 on FreeBSD 6.1: ipmi-sensors- sdr-cache directory initialization fails
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 19:08:23 +0530

ipmi-sensors and ipmi-sel failed to automatically create sdr-cache directory
and explicit option also does not help
address@hidden ~/freeipmi]$ ipmi-sensors
--sdr-cache-directory=/home/vcr/freeipmi
ipmi-sensors: sdr cache directory setup failed

The ktrace output file and kdump output of ipmi-sensors is attached
Thanks
Tejram Meena