freecycle-users

[Freecycle-users] interface questions

From: Piotr Sawicki
Subject: [Freecycle-users] interface questions
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:51:17 +0200

Hi Predrag,
Could You tell me what is this popup menu with this kind of time
signatures for?
How to use it?

Also I would like to know what is the purpose of the clock button and
why and when it becomes "active"

I guess that the time stretch amount is in percent, but why is the
initial value 30 and not 100?

Does the beatlines and loop markers affect the bpm?

How does the "time signature" pop up menu affect the bpm?

Is it possible to stretch one beat in a whole loop?

What are the different analisys methods best for?

What is the fft configuration and configure amplitude domain menus for
and how to set it for the best (depending on cpu and memory) program
performance?

Thanks
Piotr

--