freebangfont-devel

[Freebangfont-devel] [OT] [Fwd: [Indic-computing-users] Devanagari Open

From: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Subject: [Freebangfont-devel] [OT] [Fwd: [Indic-computing-users] Devanagari OpenType font "shiDeva"]
Date: 03 Feb 2003 09:29:13 +0530

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Dr. U.B. Pavanaja <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: 02 Feb 2003 18:23:09 +0530

>From VOLT community discussion group posting-
Hello,
I made a Devanagari OpenType font "shiDeva" to be used in Windows XP
applicationas.
You may download the file "Devanagari OpenType.zip" (a small "How to use" DOC
file
included) from
http://home.t-online.de/home/E.Tremel/Hindi/
I've got this font supplied with VOLT OpenType tables, too.
Kind regards,
Ernst Tremel

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta [ http://www.peacefulaction.org/sayamindu/ ]

Speak out on social and cultural issues
                at
        PeacefulAction.Org
    http://www.peacefulaction.org

No plants or animals were killed in the process of sending this e mail.
But a lot of electrons  were terribly inconvenienced.