free-announce

[Free-announce] uprising stealthy

From: Hubert Holloway
Subject: [Free-announce] uprising stealthy
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:58:36 -0300

The night is growing clearer and colder every minute.
Some of the women asked her outright what agirl of her class was doing seeking work as a servant. Swallers er tea and thenjacks off without so much as a thank you. GINGER: Well, Im off for the fiddlede-dee. Do it for a perishing fag along towardsmorning. MRS BENDIGO: Well, you aint a bloody baby, are you? God, aint that a bloody dungeon to put you in!
No, I dont think so, said Dorothy, privately a little astonishedat the question.
Praps I wont bash isnavel in when I get a old of im!
Ow bout that perishing toff as Isee you get off with just now?
The sub-world into which she was descending seemedless terrible now that it was nearer.
She suffered, but she was notgreatly afraid. You dont stand no chance with that lotagainst you. Ive had somevit when me and Michael was on de toby.
If dat boy dont come soon widde tea me insidesll dry up like a bloody kippered herring.
In the morning sheread the Barbers Record, and in the afternoon Cage Birds.
How can you go on likethis, night after night, year after year?
No, I dont think so, said Dorothy, privately a little astonishedat the question.
Do it for a perishing fag along towardsmorning. MRS MCELLIGOT: Michael an me skippered in a pigsty once. How longve you bin on the road, you ignorant young scut? To turn a woman out of doorson a night like bloody this! THE KIKE: She aint half got the crabs on her, too.
Ill mash im to bloody shinof beef, I will. Even Mrs Wayne joinsin after a moment, laughing in spite of herself. To turn a woman out of doorson a night like bloody this!
My Lift up your Hearts was renowned throughoutthe diocese. MRS MCELLIGOT: Youve took your time, aint you, young man?