francine-dev

[Francine-dev] engineering

From: Dinah Bauer
Subject: [Francine-dev] engineering
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:55:29 -0000

In fact, the Bible tells us that there are more losers than winners in the race of life. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus.
Now some of you are thinking, I really don't have the SHAPE or ability to help someone else in the church.
Today I want to answer the question, "Why accept your assignment from God?
He began to help me overcome my fear of speaking and to get better at it and here I am today, no longer mixing chemicals, but serving as a pastor. Shall what is formed say to him who formed it, "He did not make me"?
" Some of you may be wondering "Why would I want God to use me anyway?
He has a purpose in allowing temptation to come into your life.
Only two choices in life, serving God or the devil. But that can change this morning and you can become a God pleaser, you can become someone who serves God.
One way to begin to understand the wonderful way that God has created you is with the acronym SHAPE. Email too slow for you, use instant messaging.
I pursued that passion, eventually receiving a doctorate in organic chemistry from University of California, Berkeley.
The song says there are two choices of who you're going to serve, the devil or the Lord.
The elements that make for a good marathon runner also make for a winner in the race of life.
If you and I were the product of evolution, then life would have no meaning.
To better understand how God created you with a unique divine design, we are going to use the acronym SHAPE. Those cover a lot of our temptations. One wrong choice follows another and the final destination will be tragic.
Dylan is right about that. You have limitations of various kinds in your life. " You were created by God with a purpose in mind, you were created with an assignment to carry out.
God wants you to make the right choice.
Something that appears good, something that is pleasurable to give into, yet in the end it will make you sick.