Re: [fluid-dev] Which libs really needed for Android

From: Stanislav Kokorev
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Which libs really needed for Android
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 15:31:03 +0300

Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanations!
This sounds even more complex then expected..
And, yep, customization is too much for me.

Tried to use very compact version of libfluidsynth.so extracted from
VolcanoMobile app, but failed.
It almost works, but for some reason there were no audiodrivers.
That was a bit strange because Volcano sources on github are
containing opensles and oboe files.

Thanks a lot !

BR,
Stas