Re: [fluid-dev] Ubuntu 20.04: Rosegarden - Fluidsynth version mismatch

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Ubuntu 20.04: Rosegarden - Fluidsynth version mismatch
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 12:59:23 +0200

>  my old, working environment contains a file libfluidsynth.so.1 which appears
> to be a link to libfluidsynth.so.1.5.2

So, you need to make sure that your new working environment contains
the same symlink and lib. Typically, this is done by installing
libfluidsynth1

My clear recommendation though: Do yourself a favor and get rid of
fluidsynth 1.x

Unfortunately, fluidsynth-dssi upstream is dormant. But there is a
fork of fluidsynth-dssi, that has been ported to fluidsynth's new API:

https://github.com/schnitzeltony/fluidsynth-dssi

Tom