Re: [fluid-dev] No reverb, no chorus with 2.1.0

From: midi-pascal
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] No reverb, no chorus with 2.1.0
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:47:35 -0500

On 2020-02-16 2:07 p.m., Tom M. via fluid-dev wrote:
Ok, thank you, now it's getting clearer. Your "small change" is
absolutely correct. ATM, only the jack driver supports real
multichannel playback and thus also provides you with dedicated
buffers for reverb and chorus. I've updated the fluidsynth_fx.c
example program accordingly, as well as the documentation of
fluid_audio_func_t:

http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/fluidsynth_fx_8c-example.html
http://www.fluidsynth.org/api/audio_8h.html#a4c108916c658973df5242ae77fefa3d0

(it'll take a few more hours until the doxygen cron job runs and the
changes become visible)

Tom