Re: [fluid-dev] No reverb, no chorus with 2.1.0

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] No reverb, no chorus with 2.1.0
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 01:30:44 +0100 (CET)

Hi, Pascal

> When using the custom audio driver - new_fluid_audio_driver2() - there is no reverb or chorus.

The Callback function used with new_fluid_audio_driver2() is responsible for rendering the audio to the buffers.

If you don't need multi-channel audio output rendering , you can use fluid_synth_write_s16(), or fluid_synth_write_float(), instead of  fluid_synth_process().

Using fluid_synth_write_s16() you should get reverb and chorus without issues.

jjc

As JJC already indicated, your environment is "polluted". The