Re: [fluid-dev] Trouble building/using fluidsynth

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Trouble building/using fluidsynth
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 01:08:43 +0100

Hi Justin,

you probably compiled Fluidsynth without libsndfile support, so the resulting audio is a raw 16-bit signed dual-channel float audio file (so not a .wav file with proper headers). You can either convert this raw file to wav using some tool, or install libsndfile-dev (or whatever it's called in your distribution) before building fluidsynth.

Cheers,

    Marcus