Re: [fluid-dev] Again on "Compile time constant lookup tables"

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Again on "Compile time constant lookup tables"
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018 22:13:43 +0200

I just opened a pull request based on Marcus proposal to use
ExternalProject_Add(), that incorporates the changes discussed so far:

* generating lookup tables during compilation on-the-fly (not VC them)
* does not require any user intervention
* no additional build dependencies
* should work for cross compiling

This proposal is probably incomplete. Esp. the cross compilation part needs
testing. I have had success when doing this for Android. But there are probably
more cross compilation use-cases. Anybody interested, please have a look and
feel free to give feedback:

https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/pull/438

Tom