[fluid-dev] Config file warnings

From: Ben Gonzales
Subject: [fluid-dev] Config file warnings
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 19:54:26 +1000

Hi All.

I have been running this config file for a while with no problems.

set synth.chorus.active off
set synth.reverb.active off
set audio.periods 2
set audio.period-size 64
set audio.realtime-prio 99
set midi.realtime-prio 99
set synth.sample-rate 44100.000
set synth.cpu-cores 2
set synth.gain 3.0
load /home/pi/synth/tenor_saxophone.sf2
prog 00 000

Now I'm using FS2, and I get these warnings in my log file:

Warning: 'audio.periods' is not a realtime setting, changes won't take effect. Warning: 'audio.period-size' is not a realtime setting, changes won't take effect. Warning: 'audio.realtime-prio' is not a realtime setting, changes won't take effect. Warning: 'midi.realtime-prio' is not a realtime setting, changes won't take effect. Warning: 'synth.cpu-cores' is not a realtime setting, changes won't take effect.
loaded SoundFont has ID 1
fluidsynth: warning: No preset found on channel 9 [bank=128 prog=0]

Do these warnings mean I'm trying to change an already-running fluidsynth instance?

Ben