Re: [fluid-dev] API design: fluid_synth_process()

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] API design: fluid_synth_process()
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 19:57:23 +0200

> I have noticed that 24 bits support introduces not negligible lost of
> performance that could be solved relatively easily .

Thanks for the hint. Looking forward to filing an issue or PR.

> Perhaps it worth to solve this before any beta realease ?

Sorry, I do not think it's worth to delay the beta for those
performance issue(s). We'll have plenty of time looking into these
internal issues afterwards. The API is more important for now. Note
however that there's neither a due date for a beta, so if we happen to
have all those refactorings and cleanups ready, we'll have it for the
beta.

Tom