Re: [fluid-dev] Toolchain files for FluidSynth

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Toolchain files for FluidSynth
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:03:32 +0100

Right, so because those will probably not be the last toolchain files, I would
like to discuss:

- where to place these files inside fluidsynth's source tree (cmake_admin/,
cmake_admin/cross/ or a new subdir?)
- naming conventions to use for these files (standard GNU
"ARCH-VENDOR-SYS-ABI.cmake" or something simpler?)

Any input on that highly welcome!

Tom