Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 20:07:23 +0100

Hi Ahmed,

I just installed Visual Studio 2017 on my Windows 10 machine, downloaded the latest glib, glib-dev, pkg-config, proxy-libintl and gettext, copied the ladspa.h file into the VS include dir and ran cmake. Then I built the project and ran fluidsynth.

I could load a LADSPA plugin compiled for Win64 and hear the effects. So it seems to work... can you give more details about the error you are encountering?

Also, the "void function returns a value" are due to a recent change in master which I've incorporated into the ladspa branch. There's a discussion in the relevant commit on GitHub:
https://github.com/FluidSynth/fluidsynth/commit/b1d0db7d5c9f4ff3bd5cb6163083fe66fdd42c0e#commitcomment-25565182

All the best,

    Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Thank you, just tried the last fix. It builds successfully (with the same warnings "void function returns a value"), but the fluid setting object faild to set string parameters, fluid_settings_setstr function throws exceptions.

Regards, Ahmed