Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch

From: Ahmed Eraiba
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] LADSPA refactor branch
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:05:36 +0200

Hi Marcus,

I pulled the last commit and recreated a new make but build failed, giving this error:

fluid_ladspa.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __strincmp referenced in function _get_effect_port_idx

Also so many "void function returning a value" warnings.

Regards, Ahmed

On 12 Nov 2017 1:59 am, Marcus Weseloh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

> But it seems like glib includes cross-platform dynamic library loading functions. So maybe I could switch to using those. (Tom... any objections to that?)

Not at all. That's exactly the reason we have glib for (...and the reason we'll never get rid of it ;) )

Ok, I've changed the loading code to use gmodule, wrapping all glib calls in fluid_synth.h.

@Ahmed: please pull the latest commits from the ladspa branch. Also note that you need to delete and recreate your cmake build environment as the main CMakeLists file has changed. Let's see if this works on Windows now...

Cheers,

    Marcus