Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth for windows without jack, there is a way?

From: Ceresa Jean-Jacques
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth for windows without jack, there is a way?
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:26:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi, germano

To produce a libfluidsynth.dll that uses portaudio without jack server

you need to

1.1) execute cmake with the following options.

   enable-portaudio  (checked)

   enable-jack          (unchecked)

1.2)Configure and generate
   Before configuring and generating , the build tools for windows must be installed (vs6 or recent)

2.2) When cmake have finished generation, you can build the fluidsynth dll with the windows tools (vs6 or recent)

Note that at runtime the fluidsynth dll is dependant of portaudio dll. So now you need the portaudio dll for windows.

Regards

jjc