Re: [fluid-dev] Adding Poly/mono functionality to FluidSynth

From: jean-jacques.ceresa
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Adding Poly/mono functionality to FluidSynth
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 11:49:29 +0200

>Tried that,
Sorry, as you don't explain what you are trying i can't understand ?
jjc

Le 01/07/2016 10:30, Ben Gonzales a écrit :
Aah... found it

Tried that, but got this:
../include/fluidsynth/synth.h: Invalid cross-device link

Help...

Ben

On 01/07/16 17:35, jean-jacques.ceresa wrote:
Hi,
>Hmmm... I can't find the synth.h file (the last one actioned in the patch file). I patched the rest of them OK.

This is the main header file for API in the following path: fluidsynth-1.1.6/include/fluidsynth. If anyone want to write an application using fluidsynth library, this file is the only one that expose fluidsynth functions API. The Poly/mono patch have added new API functions prototypes in this file.

Please, note all the steps you are doing to apply this patch. It will be very useful to write a documentation procedure for news coming.
Thanks for your contribution.

jjc