Re: [fluid-dev] Problem with certain "loud" soundfonts not stopping afte

From: Element Green
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Problem with certain "loud" soundfonts not stopping after note off
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 20:17:43 -0600

Hmm, reading back over your original problem description, I think the first question should be whether the voice is really continuing or not.  It could actually be one of the effects, such as reverb, which is causing the sound to extend on for a long time.  Try turning off the reverb and chorus units to see if that "fixes" the problem.  Each instrument has its own reverb send calculation, so you might not notice this until an instrument has the reverb setting above a certain level.

Element