Re: [fluid-dev] presets

From: Bill Stuart-Bruges
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] presets
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:36:08 -0000

You have confused "Channel" with "Preset/Patch"
Your font will have up to 127 Presets (=Patches or instruments)
and you can play any Preset on any of the Midi Channels,  thus up to 16 simultaneous Presets at once

Strictly a Midi Preset can be made up of more than one instrument, an instrument being a set of sound samples,  but that is not important to you right now, as it is all in the Font design.  Bill S-B  www.chateau-rentals.com/Organ