[fluid-dev] Switching tunings

From: Srijan Deshpande
Subject: [fluid-dev] Switching tunings
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 21:42:55 +0530

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to switch tunings in Fluidsynth using control change / program change messages.

I've generated fluidsynth tuning files using scala and I'm able to load these using the -f flag. I'm also able to switch between tunings from the fluidsynth command line using 'settuning' (eg: settuning 0 0 0 ; settuning 0 0 1).

My question is, how do I do this from my MIDI controller? Sending Bank/Program change messages does not seem to work.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Srijan