Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth latency on ARM devel board?

From: Marcus Weseloh
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Fluidsynth latency on ARM devel board?
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 17:12:42 +0100

Great, thanks a lot for your answers! They definitely sound encouraging.

The Coretex A7 and A8 CPUs both have FPUs, so that shouldn't be a
problem. I've also found someone who compiled a realtime and fully
preemtive kernel for the CubieBoard 2 (Coretex A7) and provides
patches for the audio drivers to enable low buffer sizes. I will order
one of those boards, try it out and report back.

Cheers,
   Marcus