Re: [fluid-dev] Set route from channel 0 to channel 14

From: James L.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Set route from channel 0 to channel 14
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 23:43:47 +0800

I have not using any of the API too and feel there are lack of tutorials to make good uses of Fluidsynth.

On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Aere Greenway <address@hidden> wrote:
On 03/03/2013 05:09 AM, James Lei wrote:
Manage to solve the problem with route except the last issue is that whether the "router_begin note" is use, the notes on piano would strike down hard that create an unbalance volume level with the background music than when it didn't use the "note" command, what can be done?

router_begin note
router_end