Re: [fluid-dev] [SUGGESTION] FluidSynth/Portaudio device list

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] [SUGGESTION] FluidSynth/Portaudio device list
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:30:24 -0600

Okay, ignore my previous e-mail. This isn't an issue anymore. Perhaps I was recalling an experience with an older version or something?
-~Chris

On 11/12/2012 11:09 AM, S. Christian Collins wrote:
I believe this is the reason I am unable to use FluidSynth (Qsynth, actually) with my virtual MIDI cable driver in Windows. Selecting by name never selects the right MIDI cable port, because they all have the same name in FluidSynth.
-~Chris