Re: [fluid-dev] Windows SoundFont VSTi's

From: Graham Goode
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Windows SoundFont VSTi's
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 14:51:38 +0200

Hi Chris,

Have you thought about using Jack for Windows in your Audio Chain?

I created a build of fluidsynth for jOrgan that uses the Jack Audio
Connection Kit for Windows, as well as a PortAudio - ASIO version
(separate dll downloads to keep things legal). That might be worth
trying...

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jorgan/index.php?title=Instructions_on_using_the_Jack_Audio_Connection_Kit_in_Windows

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jorgan/index.php?title=Instructions_on_using_the_PortAudio_driver_in_the_Fluidsynth_Extension