Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program

From: BCA
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 09:35:51 +0200

I'm still under the impression, the significantly higher CPU usage (and the resulting slight sluggishness of instruments being in crisp response before) was introduced with the enhanced voice-stealing algorithm, implemented by David. It was - IIRC - coming with version 1.1.4.

BTW - how do I address sustain pedal in FluidSynth? I thought CC64 is not implemented yet, in FluidSynth?

Best
Bernd.