Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program

From: Matt Giuca
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Proposal: FluidSynth tester program
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:21:17 +1000

Hi David, Team,

Sorry to be a late voice in this. If you put out release candidates, I'll test them in a couple of use cases (basically all of the cases I use FS for):

That isn't much beyond the basic use cases of FS, but I don't really use it for anything more advanced.

Do you think it would be helpful to have some kind of form (perhaps a Google Doc spreadsheet) where we can each have ownership over a couple of columns (for example, I would have 3 columns for the above test cases) and manually mark off the success shortly after the release candidate is out? Maybe we can have 7 days to run the tests after the RC is released.

Matt