Re: [fluid-dev] fluid_sequencer_send_at ignoring time when not using an

From: Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] fluid_sequencer_send_at ignoring time when not using an audio driver
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 22:04:57 +0200

On Sunday 17 June 2012, Raja Mukherji wrote:
> I'm not using
> fluid_sequencer_register_client and a callback to add new events,
> instead I'm adding events using fluid_sequencer_send_at and then
> directly calling fluid_synth_write_float in effectively one large loop.
[...]
> I have found a working solution for now, by writing my own simple
> sequencer (which interleaves calls to fluid_synth_write_float with
> direct calls to fluid_synth_noteon, fluid_synth_noteoff, etc).

Well, you have already solved your problem, probably reinventing the wheel,
but just to be sure and for the sake of others that would doubt because of
your claim, I've attached another variation to the metronome example that
doesn't use a sequencer callback, scheduling notes and and rendering audio
inside a loop. I can't still observe any problem.

Regards,
Pedro