[fluid-dev] API for waiting on a synth?

From: Corbin Simpson
Subject: [fluid-dev] API for waiting on a synth?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:26:38 -0700

Hi,

I have a need to wait on a synth for all notes to end. It would
suffice, for my needs, to be able to instruct FluidSynth to tell me
how much longer it expects to be busy playing music. Is there already
API for this that I glossed over? I couldn't find anything but,
admittedly, FS's API is pretty labyrinthine. Thanks!

~ C.

--
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir? ~ Keynes

Corbin Simpson
<address@hidden>