Re: [fluid-dev] making a standalone fluidsynth plugin on Mac

From: Antoine Schmitt
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] making a standalone fluidsynth plugin on Mac
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:55:45 +0200

Ok !
Cross-reading your answer, adn Ebrahim's, I figured that I needed to include all the closure of the dependencies along with my delivery : glib and gthread, but also iconv and intl, and use install_name_tool to modify all mutual interdependencies between the executable and all the libs, and between the libs themselves too.
And it works ! Thank you very much.

Now, Windows... Any advice to save me some sweat ?

Cheers