Re: [fluid-dev] Another application using FluidSynth announced

From: Graham Goode
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Another application using FluidSynth announced
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:36:59 +0200

Hi,

I just had a look at Cydia... I didn't know that Jailbreaking a device
was considered legal, but it is!

"July 2010, when the U.S. Copyright Office declared a Digital
Millennium Copyright Act exemption making jailbreaking the iPhone
legal"

Apple says that it voids the device warranty though...  interesting.

I can't argue one way or the other as my contribution to the project
code is absolutely minimal... but I think my iPhone is going to be
jail broken very soon ;)

GrahamG