[fluid-dev] Fast renderer end of track

From: Joel Ross
Subject: [fluid-dev] Fast renderer end of track
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:52:30 +0200

Hi,

I'm using the offline Fast Render option, and I find that the track
stops rendering at the moment the last midi event is received, cutting
off the last notes before the release time. Looking through the code,
It seems that fluidsynth is waiting until all of the tracks are
detatched but I can't find where this happens, I'd like for it to wait
until the End Track message when rendering offline. I've hacked the
fast_render_loop so that it waits a short while, but I guess it should
be done properly. My hack just runs fluid_file_renderer_process_block
a few thousand times after the FLUID_PLAYER_PLAYING finishes. Any
suggestions for a better strategy?

Thanks,
 - Joel