Re: [fluid-dev] [FS reverb level sounds]

From: Bernd Casper
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] [FS reverb level sounds]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 07:02:09 +0200

Hi Chris,

many thanks for replying.

I want to observe FS behaviour independently from soundfonts.

Do I understand right that your answer implies, FS still reverb level call applies some sound effect to the synth output, even if soundfonts reverb send is set to 0?

Then, what kind of sound effect is this (reverb level call), when all three reverberation parametres (Room, Damping,Width) are set to 0?

Regards
Bernd.