[fluid-dev] V 1.1.3 server mode

From: Dave Serls
Subject: [fluid-dev] V 1.1.3 server mode
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:31:34 -0700

 No matter how I configure the cmake build for fluidsynth 1.1.3
 the result still produces:

 subgraph starting at fluidsynth timed out (subgraph_wait_fd=7, status = 0,
state = Triggered)
cannot complete execution of the processing graph (Resource temporarily
unavailable)
zombified - calling shutdown handler
fluidsynth: error: Help! Lost the connection to the JACK server

 This is using jackd 0.109.2 (std for Debian Lenny).

 Is there any further diagnostic information that I should provide?

 Dave