Re: [fluid-dev] Imminent 1.1.3 release?

From: Ebrahim Mayat
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Imminent 1.1.3 release?
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 17:01:24 -0400

On 2010-10-08 20:00, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
On Friday 08 October 2010, David Henningsson wrote:
I get the feeling that trunk is in quite good shape now, with just
low-regression-risc bugfixes since 1.1.2, so perhaps we should release
1.1.3 now?

Yes

Good. I've started to prepare the 1.1.3 release, see
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fluidsynth/wiki/ChangeLog1_1_3

Hi David

I would also like to acknowledge the contributions by Benjamin Reed and Jean-François Mertens with respect to OS X-related fixes. The script for the cmake fix on OS X was contributed by Benjamin Reed while the typedef edit for compilation on 64-bit OS X was suggested by Jean-François Mertens.

Regards,
Ebrahim