Re: [fluid-dev] coreaudio driver bug

From: Victor . Lazzarini
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] coreaudio driver bug
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:24:57 +0100

The midifile is fine, it plays everywhere. It even plays in fluidsynth with portaudio and jack drivers.
Did you listen to the file I posted? That is a recording of fluidsynth running with coreaudio, and then with
portaudio. It is heavily distorted with coreaudio, but fine with portaudio.

What I am saying is that this is regardless of the midi file. All midifiles I tested and also realtime MIDI input exhibit the same behaviour. So I can only conclude that there is something wrong with fluidsynth's coreaudio backend.

Regards

Victor